Wednesday, July 15, 2015

What you do in digitial Marketing

I start my day with google analytics and metrics such as visitor, visits, average time on site, event tracking etc. are ingrained in me.

- I can do a deep-dive into google adwords right from choosing and configuring the right set of keywords to creating structured ad groups, creative ad-copies, campaigns, managing advertising budgets and monitoring it day in and day out.

- I believe in customer centricity and have created ad-banners, text ad copies and landing pages that resonate with user context and product propositions.

- I have done SEO enhancements and have successfully increased the organic traffic to the website by following the best practices suggested. I do not subscribe to Black Hat SEO techniques!

- I regularly check google webmasters to ensure all my website pages are getting crawled properly and identify / fix any issues immediately.

- I read the google blogs and keep myself updated on the latest enhancements on google platforms and products and do not hesitate to experiment with beta-tools!

- I have taken complete ownership of corporate & product websites, have written the website content and ensure that the site is constantly updated.

- I have hands-on experience on social media marketing - be it LinkedIn, twitter or Facebook and I know how to use these platforms to reach and engage targeted audiences.

- I am comfortable working with teams outside my function and have demonstrated the ability to pervade through hierarchies and roles.

- I am absolutely comfortable with numbers and hands-on with spreadsheet tools (say excel) to do logical analysis to monitor & measure campaign effectiveness

- I can always learn on the fly and have demonstrated the ability to translate business requirement into marketing specifications even while dealing with ambiguity!

- I have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and still deliver within tight-deadlines. I also appreciate work-life balance and do not stress myself out!

- I am self-driven and willing to take initiatives to go into unchartered territories

In short, I would be the digital custodian of our corporate and product brand. I would strategize, own & drive all activities to enhance the brand visibility and drive lead generation through digital marketing efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment